Shop Recovery Stuff Pop-up Stores!
The NEW way to share Recovery is here!
The days of Recovery rallies with endless tables offering free pens isn’t working- we’re losing almost 200 people every day to addiction. It’s time to engage and equip every person we can to share the message of Recovery!
Shop Recovery Stuff reaches better and farther than a free pen!
“Wow! You make Recovery look cool and normal!” – Shop Recovery Stuff shopper
It’s my strong belief that living our Recovery out loud kills not only the stigma of addiction but addiction itself. Living Recovery out loud opens the door to build community, start conversation, builds self-esteem and so much more. I get messages all the time about someone’s shirt opening the door to a conversation (it happens to me all the time!), a new order for a ring or bracelet because someone gave theirs away to encourage another person, a card someone received gave them hope and encouragement- and that list goes on and on!
Knowing that the fight against addiction will take all of us carrying the message back to our own areas of life, I began offering pop-up stores at Recovery events! It wasn’t long before I was being asked by others how they could do offer Shop Recovery Stuff, too!
Shop Recovery Stuff Pop-up Stores are a GREAT way to energize any rally or Recovery event! The best part- our Recovery Stuff equips people to confidently share their Recovery!
Shop Recovery Stuff pop-up stores are currently available in 4 states for qualifying Recovery events: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Kansas – but don’t worry if you’re not in 1 of the 4 states – we can teach you how to set up your own pop-up or permanent store!
Shop Recovery Stuff pop-up stores have several different formats available, based on proposed attendance:
Concert Style: Table front, items individually shown and sold.
Store Style: We have both a small store and full store set-up depending on space availability and items being sold. This style allows people to shop and purchase at will; includes mirrors for exterior try-ons and up to 3 purchasing point of sale registers (2 mobile, 1 stationary)
We can help you determine what would be best for your organization or event!
Why have a Shop Recovery Stuff Pop-up Store or sell our Stuff yourself?
– The biggest and best reason is that we give back to the Recovery community- in multiple ways! As well as making general donations to various Recovery efforts, when I travel to set up a Shop Recovery Stuff pop-up store, I utilize the help of sober living residents! In exchange for set-up and tear-down help, I help with paying rent! I also donate shirts to various organizations for give-aways, peer workers and provide shirts in areas where Recovery isn’t funded well, or at all.
– When Recovery organizations, schools and businesses sell Shop Recovery Stuff for fund raisers, in their gift shops, etc., not only are they helping their own organization financially, they’re helping equip and share Recovery at their local level, and they’re helping share Recovery on a national level as Shop Recovery Stuff donates back into the Recovery community at large.
– We have cool stuff! The mission statement of Shop Recovery Stuff is to give people in Recovery the opportunity to live Recovery out loud with a positive self-association to Recovery and by doing so, reach those still suffering. Every one of our items is thoroughly thought out with the purpose to give the owner the opportunity to live and share the victory of Recovery confidently- from design to delivery.
– Selling cool stuff brings people back to you! People don’t forget our stuff- if they got it at your organization or your organization’s event, they’ll remember your organization! As one RCO director said, “I’d rather sell a shirt that people will wear in public and get asked about that empowers our clients to tell people about their Recovery and us with confidence, than a shirt with our name on the front and a thousand names of businesses on the back that’ll only be worn to mow the lawn.”
– We can show you how! Just like everyone else, I had a different life before addiction hit my family. I have owned and operated businesses for 30 years. I am a master level professional home stager and renovator- which is great for my reseller customers and pop-up store customers! Whether I’m sharing photos or a video to share a display idea, or personally talking to a reseller customer about a set-up dilemma, I offer my full knowledge of display, marketing and sales to my Shop Recovery Stuff reseller and pop-up store clients. There are a lot of people with gifts and talents that could be applied to the Recovery movement- I feel it’s important that I be open to sharing and applying my abilities to help Recovery- and helping others find a way to do the same!
So, if you’re tired of just handing out pens and you’re ready to move up and on, give us a holler! Fill out the form to request more info about having a Shop Recovery Stuff Pop-up Store at your next Recovery event! Whether you want us to come to your event, or you want to sell Shop Recovery Stuff at your event- we can help you move to a new level of sharing Recovery!
Recovery is Real-
Marti McLeod, Owner